Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pop art picture




1. This unit was made to teach people how to convert a portrait into an image with a classic pop art effect with the use of photoshop tools and it kind of worked.

3. It turned out to be a lot harder than I thought to stay in the boundaries of the image when putting the colors in. I used a picture of a man for my personal picture As well as the same colors that were given for the picture of the girl and the color of the lips came off as very feminine and odd looking.

4. Figuring out how to paint using the selected colors from the custom pallet of colors that came with the files was surprisingly very hard to figure out and took a long time, partially because I refused to re-watch the instructional video and partially from being distracted.

5.I would use a very outlandish color scheme for my personal image to prevent me from having to find a proper lip color and to make the image a lot more attractive to the eye.

7. 6 It was either deceptively short or I was very distracted and took a lot of time on this picture.






















1 comment:

  1. haha! yeah, that guy looks pretty creepy. i think the one with the girl could have used a harder-edged brush. and it looks like you corrected this when you did your original version. and i would have loved to see you pick some outlandish colors for your original one. that sounds fun!

    nice work.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 90
    Artistry: 90
    Effort: 95
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 95
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 94

    ReplyDelete