Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dreamy Background



3.I was not expecting to be able to create this crazy/cool/trippy image with just a lens flare but hey, shows how much i know right?
4.No to my delight I finished this the day I started as well as finishing another project.
5.I would spend more time making the image even more insane instead of rushing to finish.
7.10 its cool looking and quick and I did learn a new photoshop skill.
6.I am most proud of the productivity of this project as an addition towards the completion on this class

1 comment:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwww!!! it's beautiful. i'm a sucker for the colorful ones. this looks really beautiful. great job.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete