Thursday, May 26, 2011

Underwater Scene



5. If I were to do this again I would have saved the cropped airplane image without effects so i could include more planes in the picture with different effects.

10. 6

9. My favorite aspects of this project are that no images were given to me to use to create it off of but rather the canvas started blank and i used basic shapes and effects to create the scene.

7. 8

8. I would include the bubble making section into this segment because I would have found them very useful when creating my own image (i.e. bubble trails from the plane crashing into the water)

1 comment:

  1. this was actually an awesome idea. i love that you had the light rays come from below in your second version -- it's very dramatic. and the effect on the plane is great. i assume it's meant to simulate barnacles. it's very smart. great, great work.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete